Monday, July 06, 2015

Slight change To "The Plan"


Nice call from Julie at Seed, I do love that girl she is so easy to talk to. I have had some serious doubts since I received word about my posting if the person who was going with me, was going with me. She has wonderful credentials but from the day we heard about our post (months ago) she has been oddly silent, nothing seemed to prompt her to write, call, contact any of the other volunteers, etc. Just silence. I wrote an email about a week ago to Seed asking if they were sure she was coming, then felt guilty about it as she did respond saying she had to rent her house and was busy. Okay, that was ......fine. We will be in DC for training in a week how could things possibly go wrong? The phone call today........she isn't going. I actually feel I could become a psychic at this stage of my life. I knew that she wasn't coming, I KNEW it. So I am fine moving to Lira, Uganda on my own, right? Right!




No comments:

Post a Comment