Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016

Difficult to imagine that just a year ago I was standing out there in that room. We are going to expand by quite a number this year. Seems impossible to imagine this many new people joining us. I will always miss "my group" but look forward to welcoming the new. I'm still in Colorado, working on my house, cleaning the garage is a nightmare. Always has been, always will be. I'm "letting go of stuff though, I watched George Carlin, again and he posted about stuff. It feels a little scary to imagine that we will be doubling our numbers in Uganda but hopefully with many of us extending the transition will be okay. 





Today Seed Global Health and Peace Corps Response launched the 2016-2017 class of #GHSPVolunteers! Almost 60 physicians, nurses, and midwives have come together in Washington D.C. to prepare for their year of service! Peace Corps The U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)

No comments:

Post a Comment